II 3D Ex ic IIIC T135°C Dc
The iL7R flashlight was designed for Ex-Zone 2/22 work environments where gloves or other protective equipment are worn. Weighing a mere 228 grams, this lightweight flashlight is easy to carry and operate with an extra-large magnetic switch to change functions effortlessly. With up to 40 hours of battery life, this convenient and rechargeable work light stays strong while you focus on the task at hand.
360 lm55 lm
170 m70 m
6 h40 h
These settings are a pure, bright delight:
- Power - high light output for every situation
- Low Power - economical light for long battery life, glare-free reading and working
Turn, press or both - how to switch these Ledlensers on:
- Magnetic Switch - with two off positions for easy operation while wearing gloves and protective equipment
That special something about this Ledlenser:
- Ex-Zone 2/22 Suitable - The first flashlight for Ex-Zone 2/22 areas with patented Advanced Focus System
- Rechargeable - Via a convenient charging cradle.
Safety features of this Ledlenser:
- IP66 - Dust-proof and protected against powerful water jets
Ex and IECEx Compliant:
- Ex-Zone 2/22 - Working areas in which explosive atmospheres in the form of flammable gases, vapours or dust clouds (e.g. in case of a gas leak) usually do not prevail / prevail only for a short time.
By using rechargeable batteries, you're not just protecting your wallet, but also the environment. Regular batteries, after all, require up to 500 times more electricity to produce than they can release themselves. Combined with the energy consumption for transport and storage, the CO2 emissions are huge.
Ledlenser iL7R Flashlight
- LED Configuration
- Luminosity1 MAX 360 lm - MIN 55 lm
- Lighting Range1 MAX 170 m - MIN 70 m
- Battery Duration1 MAX 40 h - MIN 6 h
Battery and Casing
- Battery 1 x Li-ion Battery 3.7V
- Water Resistance IP66
- Rechargeable Yes
Height and Weight
- Length (defocused) 16.1 cm
- Weight 228 g