Service & Warranty
All products we’ve developed have been put to the acid test. Only items that can withstand the toughest conditions can bear the Ledlenser brand. And because we are sure of the quality of our products, we offer a warranty period for all Ledlenser lights which goes well beyond the average, up to seven years*.
Our warranty is simple and convenient and managed through our Australian team. To ensure your warranty claim will be processed swiftly, read ourWarranty Terms
to ensure it qualifies.
Once you complete the Warranty Claim Form by clicking the red button below, this process will allocate you a Warranty Job Number and you'll need to get your product to us. You can do this by Drop-off in person, or you can post your product direct to us.
- Drop off in person: Take your tool to be repaired, and the allocated Job Number or completed Warranty Form that you will be provided after completing the Warranty Claim form below, to one of our drop-off partner stores in Sydney and Melbourne . Warranty tool drop-offs cannot be made directly at our Australian office or warehouse.
- Post to us: Send us your tool via registered post, along with the allocated Job Number or Warranty Form, to the address supplied upon completion of the warranty form.
How to Register Your Product Warranty after purchase
You can only register original products with an accompanying registration card.
- Scan the QR code on the registration card with your smartphone or enter the printed URL into your computer.
- Enter the necessary information on the product registration page.
- After successful registration, you will receive a confirmation email for checking purposes.
User Manuals & Data Sheets
So that you can see things even more clearly: Here you can download important documents related to your Ledlenser products.Downloads
*Warranty period for online registration on our homepage seven years, otherwise two years. The warranty is valid worldwide and in addition to the legal warranty rights. It extends to material defects and processing errors. We grant a deviating warranty period of 24 months for the perfect function of batteries. Excluded from the warranty are the products of the "Solidline", the Lite Wallet ®, the Powercase, Ledlenser K-Series (except K3), accessories as well as defects of batteries, holsters, bags, remote switches, color filters, embossing and surface coatings. Guarantor is Ledlenser GmbH & Co.KG, Kronenstr. 5-7, 42699 Solingen, Germany. Further information here.