Service & Warranty
All products we’ve developed have been put to the acid test. Only items that can withstand the toughest conditions can bear our name. And because we are sure of the quality of our products, we offer a warranty period for all Ledlenser lights which goes well beyond the average up to seven years4.
You can find more detailed information and our warranty terms here.
For quick warranty support, we have a few choices for you.
1. Return your faulty Ledlenser to your store of purchase with your receipt and leave the unit with them. Do remember to let the staff know the faulty issue.
2. Contact us via email at email@example.com, indicating where you purchased your light. Attach a picture of the model and serial number for verification. We will let you know which store is nearest you, for you to drop off your Ledlenser.
3. If you need to find out first if there is something wrong with the light, or if you need to check if it is still within the warranty period, please use the form below to drop us a note.
We reserve the right, within the warranty period of the Ledlenser light, to verify its authenticity, before repairing or replacing the light. Your Warranty Date will follow your original date of purchase.
How to Register Your Product
You can only register original products with an accompanying registration card.
- Scan the QR code on the registration card with your smartphone or enter the printed URL into your computer.
- Enter the necessary information on the product registration page.
- After successful registration, you will receive a confirmation email for checking purposes.
User Manuals & Data Sheets
So that you can see things even more clearly: Here you can download important documents related to your Ledlenser products.Downloads
4Warranty period for online registration on our homepage seven years, otherwise two years. The warranty is valid worldwide and in addition to the legal warranty rights. It extends to material defects and processing errors. We grant a deviating warranty period of 24 months for the perfect function of batteries. Excluded from the warranty are the products of the "Solidline", the Lite Wallet ®, the Powercase, Ledlenser K1 and Ledlenser K2, accessories as well as defects of batteries, holsters, bags, remote switches, color filters, embossing and surface coatings. Guarantor is Ledlenser GmbH & Co.KG, Kronenstr. 5-7, 42699 Solingen, Germany. Further information here.