ML6 and Falcon 7 Solar Combo
to light up the night.
This bundle has the ML6 paired with the Falcon 7, an ultra-lightweight, foldable solar panel for charging smartphones, action cameras, SAT phones, and other 5V devices with the power of the sun. High-efficiency monocrystalline cells from SunPower™ produce 25-35% more power compared to conventional cells. Weather-resistant thanks to its rugged, splash-proof design and high-wear fabric.
These settings are a pure, bright delight:
- Power - high light output for every situation
- Low Power - economical light for long battery life, glare-free reading and working
- Boost - short-duration maximum power for more brightness
- Blink - automatic emission of light impulses at regular intervals
- Strobe - flashes of light with a confusing blinding effect for, among other things, self-defence
- Pulse - automatic emission of light impulses at regular intervals
- S.O.S - the distress signal the light emits is SOS in Morse code (3 x short, 3 x long, 3 x short)
Turn, press or both - how to switch these Ledlensers on:
- Front Switch - a switch on the front of the lantern
That special something about this Ledlenser:
- Power Bank Functionality - with USB connection for recharging electronic devices like cell phones, etc.
- Fluorescent Elements - to make it easier to find the light in the dark
- Mounting Options - rubber hook for hanging the light, integrated magnet for mounting it on metal surfaces, and a removable stand with an extra built-in metal hook that can be flipped out
- Dimmable Light - seamless adjustment of the luminosity
- Transportation Lock - prevents the light from being turned on inadvertently
Safety features of this Ledlenser:
- IP54 - Protection against water projected in powerful spray
Full control over your power status:
- Low Battery Warning - it warns you when the battery is low
- Battery Indicator - it shows the current level of the battery
- Charge Indicator - it shows the current charge status of the battery
By using rechargeable batteries, you're not just protecting your wallet, but also the environment. Regular batteries, after all, require up to 500 times more electricity to produce than they can release themselves. Combined with the energy consumption for transport and storage, the CO2 emissions are huge.